Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swimming Lessons, Take Four!

So, as this summer approached I was determined to get Jayden swimming. We have tried Lifetime Fitness, semi-private lessons, and Aspire and nothing has taught him how to swim. I heard about the swim program at Gilbert Recreation through a few friends, so I was hopeful that we would finally have success. The program is broken down into two week sessions (eight classes) and it is everyday, which is exactly what Jayden needed. The repetition....

I am very happy to report that we just completed our first two week session and Jayden is doing awesome! Now, if I can just get Jayden to swim with me the way he swims with his counselor we will be great. We are starting our second session this week and I am hoping for even more success. It's a great program, check it out at www.gilbertaz.gov/parks/aquatics.cfm

Check out Jayden below having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment