Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Pictures...



This past weekend it was finally time to take our annual family pictures. I knew two things for sure, Vicki from Vicki Lynn Photography would be taking them and the location of choice would be the "Boojum Tree'. This was the second time my little family would be taking pictures at the Boojum Tree. The last time we were there, Jordy was four months old and Jayden was three. These two sweet boys sure have changed a ton and our new pictures show off their personalities and their genuine (most of the time) love for each other.

I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to get us all coordinated with outfits. Most of you know, how much I love to shop for myself and for the boys, but put that all together, oh and don't forget Mike and it becomes a little too much for this Shopaholic....

I bought everyone at least two outfits and it wasn't until the day before that I finally got us all put together. The funny part is, last minute I even borrowed jewelry from my BFF (who doesn't even accessorize) and her jewelery is what I actually used. Even during our pictures I was still hesitant that it all came together the way I wanted it too. But, now after seeing the finished work I am THRILLED with what Vicki created...

I just spent two hours finding what I think is the perfect holiday card to send out. I can't wait to share somemore of our terrific pictures....




1 comment:

  1. These pictures turned out so cute Stef! Love the Boojum Tree loacation!

    ReplyDelete