Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love...



Today is Mikey's 39th birthday and I am so lucky to have him as my husband and best friend. We have shared sixteen amazing years together, ten which we we have been married for. Everyday I wake up and think to myself I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else. Mikey is such a terrific husband, caring and loving father and the most compassionate person you will ever meet.

I am always amazed at how Mikey puts the kids and I first, whether he had a full night sleep or no sleep at all. There is never a day that goes by that he is not trying to better himself for our family. He remembers everything and always has a surprise up his sleeve. I don't know what I would do without him.

So, just in typical Mikey fashion, we will be celebrating his birthday at a Bingo Family Night at Jayden's school. Mikey knew how much this meant to Jayden and he didn't even think twice about having his birthday dinner anywhere else. It won't be too bad, they are serving Nic n Toni's pizza.... Our Fave...

Happy birthday baby, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment