Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Jayden......



Is it really possible that this sweet boy is seven today??? I will never forget the moment I found out I was pregnant and how I couldn't even wait to tell Mike, so of course my Mom knew first. It was one of the best times in my life. I couldn't wait to be a MOM... There is nothing else in this world that I wanted to do more and when I finally had him in my arms if felt AMAZING.... I still feel that way when I look at his bright blue eyes and thank G-D everyday for him.

Jayden is the most gentle, tender, compassionate, and caring boy. He is in love with Superheros, Wii, and the computer. He recently learned how to ride a two-wheeler and LOVES to be with his friends. Jayden is in first grade and is doing terrific. This was a big year, because we transitioned him from the East Valley Day School to Islands Elementary and he adjusted so well. He loves his school and has met some great kids.

I can't wait to get home and make Porkchops, which he requested. Jayden, you are the light in my life and Daddy and I love you so much! Happy birthday sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that baby picture of Jayden is so cute! He is not allowed to be 7 years old! He is supposed to stay a little guy forever... time goes to quickly!

    ReplyDelete