Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sandi's Birthday Celebration...

If you didn't already know I LOVE my birthday but I think I have found a friend who loves it even more than me. My friend Sandi had myself and two girlfriends in a tizzy for two months trying to make her birthday celebration the best. Well let me preface this first - my friend Sandi puts everyone first before herself and always makes sure to make you feel special, so we wanted to make sure her birthday was the best....

So, we started off the day at Dolce and the girls got massages and then we shopped (who can resist a little shopping) and then we headed to a late lunch at Pita Jungle. By this time the guys had met up at The Legacy and to Sandi's surprise had decorated the suite and stocked the fridge with lots of yummy stuff for later on. The girls showered and the boys drank and then we were off to dinner at Va Bene.... Oh what a great place. We had a great table and even bumped into two favorite gals celebrating a special occasion with their families. After dinner we went back to The Legacy and had a great evening. There were many laughs, giggles, and memories to last a lifetime.

I am so glad I have these ladies in my life. I hope you felt special Sandi and had a great birthday weekend. Love you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment