Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twelve Years and Counting....


Mikey and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on April 8th. Wow! In some ways it feels like yesterday and then when I think about how much has happened it seems a lot longer. It's funny, I always say we have been many married twelve years, but together seventeen (can't lose out on the five years that we dated). That's a lot of years to just discount. Mikey and I went out to dinner just the two of us and got to have some great conversation. We talked about life together, J & J and what's next for us. I love this man more than anything. My world would crumble without him. He has been my rock for so long and never gets tired of it.

I'm looking forward to many, many more years as your wife. I LOVE  you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment