Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Morning/Day....2014

I was not sure how early J & J would be up this year, but the magic time was 6:30.... Mike and I tried to get another hour in, but we could hear their excitement so we came downstairs to get the festivities started.

I decided to try a recipe from my friend Shannon so we would have something yummy to eat in the morning. It was Butterscotch Sticky Buns and oh my they were good. I prepared it the night before and then they were ready to go into  the oven for thirty minutes and then oh my goodness. We will definitely be making them again.

The boys were very excited with all their presents and the best part was that Mike did not have to build anything this year. Jayden got an iPhone 5S from and Jordan got an Electrical Guitar. This Momma wasn't sure about the phone, but after talking through it with Mike we felt he was ready for it. The boys walk to the bus stop together in the morning, so it makes me feel better for Jayden to have a way to reach us. Jayden will also be heading to SD in January for his Oceanography trip so I wanted him to have it for that as well. An iPhone at 10.... Spoiled!!!!

We enjoyed a very relaxing day of eating, hanging on the couch and watching movies together.. My Mom came over around 3 and brought over a Honey Baked Ham. She even made that a quick trip since Tom was home not feeling well still. We had a casual dinner and might of even snuck a nap in.

Time to get the house organized and get ready for our NYE Bash!!!!


                                             Butterscotch Sticky Buns
 
                                                          Jayden's Football Poster
 
                                                      Jayden and his iPhone
 
 
The annual picture with Jaydens presents
 
Jordan in action
 
Jordan and his presents


                                                         I Love It!!!!
 
                                            Hanging with Daddy and building Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment