Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Post!!!

So, I am officially taking a very BIG step today and entering my first Blog post on The Callison Family Blog. I have been an admirer of many posts for a long time and with a little push from a co-worker she helped make it come to fruition today. I can't promise anything, but I am going to start slow and see where it goes. I am great with taking the pictures, but other than posting them on Snapfish they usually do not go any further. Hopefully, I will get one or two followers... Here's to the beginning of my Blogging world.....

4 comments:

  1. YAYY!!! I like it, I like it! Im glad I could FINALLY talk you into making your own blog, you will do great at posting im sure, you already loved the blogging world before you actually entered it!

    WELCOME! I look forward to many many post!
    Ask me any questions, im just a shout away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I was hoping you would make one of these eventually! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Looks great! I love Jayden's devil horns.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I'm glad you've joined the world of blogging. I find that it always makes me remember the cute things the boys say - so that I can blog it. And I take more pictures because I know I'll want to blog it.
    Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete