Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kona!

Today is Kona's birthday and he turned two! He was sitting so nicely, so I thought I would capture a shot of him on his birthday. I don't talk about Kona that often, but I have to admit he is getting MUCH better. Kona and I have a very strange relationship. How should I put it, we will say, love and dislike..... He causes me constant work, with vacuuming, picking up my decorative pillows from the floor, and his hair that is attached too everything in the bottom level of the house. But, at the end of the day, Kona is now a BIG part of our family.... And, his bark does protect me and the boys when Mike is at work.

Happy 2nd birthday Kona!

1 comment:

  1. Kona is so pretty! He is so big compared to the last pictures I saw. Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete