Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Jayden!

This adorable, sweet, caring, loving, articulate, amazing, smart big boy turned six!


Six years ago on February 21st at 12:17 AM, Jayden Allan Callison finally came into our world! My world has NEVER been the same since. I know it is not surprising to you all that I am almost three weeks late for this post. Actually, I think that time frame is better than in the past... :)


Jayden is such a terrific kid. He is always making sure that Jordy is right behind him and not being left out of any situation. Jayden is in Kindergarten and is learning so many different things. He is doing addition and subtraction, reading beginner books and is such a great student in class. All the teachers tell me he is such a sweet kid.

These days Jayden is into anything that has Superheros in it's name. He loves wearing Iron Man or Spiderman shirts ( I told myself I would NEVER let my kids wear shirts with characters on them), but other things happen I guess. He loves to get on the computer, and log into his "kid" friendly web-sites or just search google for something new he learned at school. He really amazes me.

On Jayden's birthday we had a great family day. We started out letting Jayden pick out something at Toys R' Us, (I was not too sure how that was going to go), but it was okay. Then we headed over to Benihana's (Jayden's choice). He wanted to go where they cook "on" the table... After that, we could not finish the night off without having a birthday cake, so we stopped over at Nana's and celebrated.



No comments:

Post a Comment