Saturday, April 3, 2010

Passover Dinner

On Monday night we celebrated Passover at my mom's house. I always love this time of year, and any Jewish holiday for that matter. I love gathering at the table and remembering years past and where we are today. My mom's cooking is one of the best parts of this holiday, and this year I finally made the Mandel Bread myself. And, it was SO yummy! I usually let my mom do all the cooking for this holiday, but this year I watched closely, and it was very fun sharing the cooking experience with her. I learned from the best!


This year was very special, because we had Tom, a new addition at our Passover Seder. My mom met Tom a few months ago and has been enjoying spending time with him, sharing great home-cooked meals, and most of all enjoying a new relationship that she greatly deserves.
The picture below, I cannot enlarge, but is a very adorable one of my Mom and Tom.... and a few others to share as well. Daddy and Jordy.... How cute is this picture????
Mom and Stef
The Ortega's and The Callison's
Sean and Brittany
Jayden and Joshua


Stefanie and Shanti




























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment