Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jordy...


Jordy and my friend Jeannine's baby Claire. Jordy is in love with babies. He tells me, "Mama, I want one".


Look at this tush.... So, darn cute...



Jordy had to have his picture taken when I was taking Jayden's on the last day of school. He has to do everything like his brother...

I know I just posted about Jayden completing his first year of Kindergarten and I did not even mention that Mr. Jordy just completed his "2's" class. That is a milestone also, right??? First time away from mommy and daddy, first time meeting new friends (other than our neighbors), and first time biting others... Oh yeah, did I mention all the sweetness (most of the time) was given to Jayden and Jordy is my naughty little one. One minute he is sweet as pie and the next he is punching his big brother in the nose....

I can't believe in less than two months we will be celebrating Jordy's third birthday. This little guy is such a love most of the time and really loves his mommy. Today he grabbed me and said, "I love mommy".. I don't think he thought I heard him because on the top of his lungs (in Sprouts) he yelled it again.... I LOVE that little face even if he jumps in my bed at 5:30 in the morning and asks for the Wiggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment