Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

I love May, days off, lounging in the pool, Tulips, my kiddos, hanging with my Caroline, and my family! I got to experience all of them yesterday.

Last weekend Caroline was not able to be at my birthday bash, so she came over to my mom's yesterday with the kiddos and we enjoyed a day of swimming in the pool. It is great to just hang out and be able to make new memories with the kids.

Hailey was so sweet and brought me two bouquets of Pink and Yellow Tulips. She must of known how much her Auntie Teffie loves them! My mom made her classic BBQ chicken and ribs and we all had a great dinner. It was so much fun to reminisce with Mike and Caroline and just have a relaxing day! Thanks for all the fun...

Today, is my actual birthday and I am hanging out at home with my boys and then looking forward to a night out with my man!















No comments:

Post a Comment