Monday, July 12, 2010

Jordy Turns Three!

Oh my gosh, my baby turned three this past Friday, July 9th! We had a really nice evening at our house with our family and Carolines, so it was a great way to celebrate Jordy's birthday. Jordy's Wiggles birthday bash will be next weekend at Nana's House, but I couldn't let his day pass without a little celebration.

The one present that Jordy has been driving us crazy for is a microphone and stand. He has a guitar and stage that Mike built when Jayden was younger, but all he talks about is having a stand like Murray Wiggle.... Yes, I have two boys that have both been obsessed with Wiggles. Don't get me started about how I have had the hardest time ordering items for his party, because apparently the Wiggles are not the "in" thing anymore. But, don't worry Jordy, Mommy has it all under control and with my sisters help we should have a perfect Wiggles party this weekend.

Jordy gave me the biggest present this past week, he is POTTY TRAINED..... I really can't believe it myself, but I won't argue with it. We have had a few accidents but for the most part he is doing awesome...

I will blog more after Jordy's party this weekend. Happy birthday Jordy, We love you!












2 comments:

  1. Your shirts really cute stef!! :)

    Jordy is so cute, his cake turned our adorable! Love the pic of him and his guitar and mic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shirt is from The Limited, but on the sale rack. I love that store! The cake is actually from Frys, and we were really happy it came with the Big Red Car ontop. Now I can use it for his birthday party. Have a great vacation and I miss you this week!

    ReplyDelete