Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday Time... Can I really be 37?....

I can't believe I just celebrated another birthday and I am 37!... Yikes.... As many of you might know, I like my birthday, just a LITTLE.... Well, maybe A LOT! I have great friends and family that helped me celebrate my special day a few different times in May.

My birthday celebrations started early in May when a bunch of my girlfriends took me to The Phoenician and we spent the day at the Spa. What a fabulous day it was....

Over Memorial Day weekend, we spent one day over at The Ortega's and Shanti was sweet to get me a Cheesecake and put candles in it for my birthday. Then on Memorial Day we headed over to The Tannenbaum's and Mikey got me my favorite, Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge Ice Cream Cake, (well 2nd best to Mint Chocolate Chip, but it was delish). The weekend got me excited for my actual birthday the next day.

Then on my birthday I got to spend the day with my Mikey and we went to the movies and out to lunch together. After J & J were done with camp we headed over to my BFF's Caroline's and had a great evening over there. It was a fabulous day and night!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment