Monday, December 26, 2011

Hanukkah, Zoo Lights and Lisa's Birthday ...





We have had a lot of fun and relaxation the last few weeks. Mike and I have been on vacation and the boys started their winter break last week. I have to admit, I have been in my pj's until noon almost everyday and it has been WONDERFUL.... I am not looking forward to getting back into the swing of work tomorrow, but at least I just have to get myself ready and everyone else can stay home and have fun. I can't complain too much since it's a short week for me and then I will have a three day weekend.

We celebrated a belated birthday for Lisa's "40th" a few weeks ago and had a nice dinner at a local Japanese restaurant.

The boys were very excited for Hanukkah to start this past weekend and it has been non-stop fun at our house. The boys have lit their very own Menorahs each night and Jordy has been leading the prayer for us. It really melts my heart to see them lighting the Menorahs and waiting in anticipation to open their presents. I have to say with Christmas yesterday, I was a bad Mom and told the boys that we were skipping Hanukkah last night, Jayden was not very thrilled with me.

It would not be winter break without having someone under the weather and this time around it's Jayden. He has been fighting a fever and a horrible cough. Luckily, he was able to enjoy Christmas yesterday and is back to the couch today building up a little more energy for the rest of Christmas break.

I will be back with some Christmas pictures and then this weekend will be our Annual NYE bash at The Callison's.... I hope everyone got to stay in their pj's a little longer this weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment