Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year.... Hello 2012!

We had such a great December at the Callison's, but I am SO happy the holidays are over. My house is starting to get back to normal and resemble the house that I like. A few more lights to take down and the the Christmas tree and we will be good to go.

We had lots of festivities happening the last few weeks including our annual NYE bash, but something about January and a new year always feels so good. We won't slow down for too long as my Mikey will celebrate his 40th birthday later this month. I'm looking forward to planning a few fun things for him and including J & J as well. I will post more on that later in the month.

I spent my last day of this fabulous holiday weekend with my Mom and sissy. Jordy went back to school today, (yay!), did I really say that. I mean, I adore that boy, but he is such a little handful. We had a great two weeks off, but it was time for him to get back to his school routine. So, back to my great day.... My Mom, Lisa, and I had lunch together and then Lisa and I decided some retail therapy was in order for us. We both had some gift cards from the holidays so we hit a few stores and then ended the day with pedis. Lisa and I rarely get to have uninterrupted conversation so it was nice to spend some quality time together. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

Anyway's I thought I would start the year off and actually post before the month got away from me, so that's exactly what I did. I am excited to start a new year and to see what is ahead for us this year. Here's to 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment