Monday, March 26, 2012

February & March... Where have you gone????

I think to date this will be my longest in between posts. The last few months I have been working extra hours at the bank and Mikey has been picking up my slack at home. I have to say, he already is pretty terrific around the house, so when I say he is doing even more, that really says a lot for him. Especially since my amazing husband still works nights and manages to take care of  J & J on mornings that I have to be at work early. We are trying very hard for Mikey to get a new job and get him back to some normal hours.

I can't believe we are down to the last eight weeks of the school year. We just had Spring Break here in AZ, it falls out very early, and is always in the month of March. Mike and I were both on vacation and enjoyed a staycation with the boys. Sometimes it is nice to just relax and get organized. I actually did a few very overdue projects in the house and went back to work feeling like I accomplished a few things.

I'm getting ready to register J & J for summer camp and last week I registered my baby for Kindergarten. Ugh! It can't be happening, can it be??? I think Jordy will do great and one thing I know for sure is that he is very excited to go on the school bus with his Jayden.

I will get some pictures up here soon with what we have been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment