Friday, November 20, 2009

Jayden's Fall Music Concert

If anyone knew me when I was a little girl, I was the shyest little girl that was always attached to my mom's leg. Unfortunately, the apple does not fall far from the tree, and I got the exact same thing in my sweet Jayden. Jayden has been going to the same school now for the past four years and any type of performance is always such a struggle with him. He finds me in the audience, if he can, as I am usually hiding so he can' t spot me out. But he usually manages to find me. So, when I heard he was practicing for his Fall Concert I told myself don't expect anything different than always, and boy did this little man prove his Mommy and Daddy wrong.

Mr. Jayden stood on stage, in the front row and belted out four songs to the tunes of Michael Jackson. He moved his hips, enunciated every word, all while his adorable dimples shined and his bright blue eyes sparkled, and most of all he was having a great time. My little man is growing up and it makes me sad.... I love that little man so much. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Jayden, way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment