Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween 09 - Just a little late...

It has been way too long since I have posted anything on my BLOG. I knew this was going to happen, I would think about posting often but never get around to doing it. Between all of us being sick, my new position at work, Halloween, my best friend living with me, and the craziness of the daily routine I have fallen way behind.....


We had another great Halloween over at the Callison's. This was the 4th year that we continued our tradition with a Halloween Pot luck. We get our neighbors together and bring out the Chicken Chili, homemade rolls, delicous salad and some yummy treats, and start the evening of festivities. It was especially great this year that Halloween fell on a Saturday, so no one had to rush to work the next morning.

The J & J boys were very excited about Halloween and being Super heros. Jayden was Spiderman and Jordy was Batman. Jordy got the knack of trick or treating very quickly as he followed his big brother around the neighborhood. He even asked to exchange a piece of candy that was given to him for some M & M's. Those are his favorites.


Enjoy some pictures from Halloween 09'.



No comments:

Post a Comment