Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012.....

 
Another Christmas season came and went. We started out Christmas break with Strep (both J & J) and then a second round of Strep for Jayden and ended Christmas Eve/Day with the flu. So, Christmas Eve was a bust and I had to cancel our dinner plans since I was in bed with the flu. Luckily we were all feeling better to see what Santa had brought and it was actually a very relaxing Christmas Day and we spent the entire day in our PJ's.
 
Jayden got a bike from Santa and Jordy got the Leapster Pad and they were both thrilled. Grandma and Grandpa sent a huge box of presents and both J & J were excited with what they sent from San Diego.
 
Since I took my promotion in June I have been very busy with work, but it was so nice to slow down the last few weeks and enjoy some much needed family time. I am SO blessed to have a husband that steps up to the plate to help with J & J, thankful to have two terrific boys that are sweet and smart, thankful to have a sister that has moved in with us to help out, a Mom that taught me how to be a wonderful wife and mother, and a fabulous group of friends that keep me smiling......
 
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment