Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter Break and Sickness.....

Wow! I was looking forward to J & J going back to school tomorrow, but it looks like only one half of that equation will be there. The Callison's have had a REALLY tough Winter Break filled with sickness and more more sickness. Just when I think we have turned the corner another man (or gal) is down. I'm DONE.... We have had Strep twice (both J & J had it), the Stomach flu (me and the boys), the actual Flu (Mike.... where Tamiflu was needed) and now it seems an Upper Respiratory thing has hit Jayden and myself..... Ugh.....

So, when I say I'm done I know it could be a lot worse and I am so blessed, but I feel like I can't keep anyone well these days. My good friend Sandi even took me to Sprouts last week and got me some Homeopathic goods to start building us up. I'm hoping all the goods just haven't kicked in yet, right???

I'm starting another crazy work week with my boss out of town for three days and I have to be in tip-top shape. I might find myself at the doctors tomorrow to make sure I don't need any antibiotics at this point. Wish me luck... Please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment