Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NYE 2012....

 
We had our 5th Annual NYE party and it was a blast! Our group was a little smaller this year and we missed some special people but fun was had by all. I decided to make a pizza bar for the kiddos and let them make their own pizzas and they loved it... They were a little inpatient that my oven was not cooking the pizzas fast enough but they did enjoy them when they finally came out of the oven.
 
We had great appetizers and then Mike got the Crab Boil ready to throw down on the table. After everyone was good and full it was time to get some energy out of the kids. So, we headed out back and did some sparklers. By that time the kids were ready to put PJ's on and they got the DS's out and finally mellowed out a bit. I put my OCD to the shelf for the night and let the kids have fun and I worried about all the mess the next day. I love that everyone had a great time and that we get to ring in the New Year with great friends and family.
 
 
J & J slept in till 9AM on New Years Day and then the cleaning began. Oh, and what a clean up it was. It is always a doosey since I clean up Christmas at the same time. There is something about a perfectly clean and organized house that I absolutely love. At 6pm I finally told Mike we were going out for dinner as I was done looking at the house and I was NOT doing another dish in my kitchen.
 
 
Until next year!!!!!!
 
 























 

No comments:

Post a Comment