Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day of School 2013.... 1st & 4th Grade.....

Today was the first day of school for J & J. We start very early here in Arizona but we also end quite early as well. Jordan was up at 6AM in my bed saying, "Mom, I am SO excited, just SO excited". Jayden on the other hand voiced his opinion for not liking school at all and not wanting to go. Extreme opposites, but Jordan is still experiencing all the fun of school while Jayden knows the work that is ahead of him.

Here are some pictures from this morning before we headed to the bus stop. After school Mike and I were both waiting for them and they came off with smiles. They both had a fabulous first day, so we headed over to Orange Leaf yogurt for a treat.

I hope J & J have an awesome year and learn so much..... My babies are growing up!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment