Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wicked and Belated Birthday

I have been looking forward to today for quite some time, since my mom suprised me and bought tickets to go see Wicked for my birthday. I absolutely LOVE Broadway shows. I was lucky enough as a child to get to see quite a few shows and it was something that was always a treat whenever I got to go. My dad would always buy the Soundtrack before the show, so we would have it to listen to on the ride home. Such wonderful memories.... I wish I would of kept a book over the years of all the shows I have been too.

After my mom, Lisa and I enjoyed the show together, we went out for my favorite food, sushi. A friend recommended this great place in Chandler (Kyrene & Ray), Mido Sushi. They have All You Can Eat sushi ($19.95), and if you love it as much as I do, I think you would get your monies worth. They even include, soup, salad, and Edamame. Thanks Mom and Lisa for a great belated birthday out together. It was really nice to enjoy a meal without anyone screaming. Oh, and thanks babe for holding down the fort today while I went out and played. Love you!



1 comment:

  1. CUTEEEEE picture!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I heard that play was a really good one, so hopefully you enjoyed it! You guys all look really Tan and cute in your black shirts!! :)

    and of course your boys look adorable in there 4th of July matching shirts!

    ReplyDelete