Monday, July 27, 2009

Jordy's Ice Cream Shoppe Birthday Party!

We just celebrated Jordy's 2nd birthday with an Ice Cream Shoppe Party. There is nothing more fun than ice cream, toppings of all kinds, and twenty little ones running around your house enjoying themselves. If you know me well, you know I am a "little" obsessive when it comes to my house, so you won't be surprised when I tell you I gave the munchkins one rule before they ate their ice cream.. Stay on the tile, no eating ice cream on the carpet. They actually all listened and the party was a BIG hit!


My friend Kim has a great blog, The TomKat Studio and she helped me with some of the party creations. She made adorable cupcake toppers (see some of her designs below), and favor tags that matched our adorable theme. If your planning a birthday party, baby shower, or need invites for any special occasion make sure to check out TheTomKat Studio! Jordy shares a July birthday with his girlfriend Brinkley, who is my good friend Taryn's daughter. So for the second year in a row Taryn and I decided to have a joint party and it was a huge success!



Below are some pictures from our fun, birthday afternoon!





Jordy enjoying his first bite of his cake filled ice cream cone.

Jayden and Briar digging into their Ice Cream sundaes....
Trying to get a family shot with everyone looking a different way...
Party tables ready for the little ones....
Cake ice cream cones with adorable cake toppers...

Ice cream cone favors....

Nana and Jordy....

Tee-Tee and Jordy...
Mommy and Jordy...
Jayden loving his little brother....

PS. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but the third round of antibiotics made Jayden a whole new kid. His energy is coming back and he is actually hungry. I am so glad to see my little man feeling better. Now we have two weeks to prepare for our BIG first day of Kindergarten. Stay tuned!









































































3 comments:

  1. Cute Bday party, all the decors look adorable and i LOVE the ice cream cone give aways!!! SOOO CUTE!
    Looks like your guys had a blast, and you are looking TANNNN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous party! I was glad to help! Can't wait to see Tina's pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun party!!! Happy birthday to Jordy! You guys all look great and it would be a lot of fun to get all get together for another camping trip sometime!! Maybe next summer?

    ReplyDelete