Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthday Parties, Magic Shows and Tee-Tee...

As you know by now, I like to save many posts and Blog all at once, so instead of doing fifty posts I thought I would condense a few.

A few weeks ago we had two great birthday parties. One for for my girlfriend Shanti's son, Joshua. He is one of Jayden's best buddies and he turned six. We celebrated over at the their house with a pool party. It was a great afternoon filled with food, friends and lots of fun!

Then that evening I co-hosted a birthday party for my BFF Caroline. I don't like to make things simple for myself (I had to work that day), and since I was in charge of doing all the appetizers I was up at 5AM preparing everything. Even with my crazy day it all came together really nicely. I just wish I would of taken a picture of all the food, it looked great!

Caroline catered the dinner from Western Meats in Mesa and it was so yummy. They did a Mexican Themed dinner and everyone loved everything. We ended the night with a delicious cake from AJ's and a fabulous Dessert table from Kari (the other co-host). The Margarita's kept coming and the music was playing until late in the evening. Happy birthday, my dear "old" BFF! Love you!









Below are two last pictures that I had to fit in. Jayden has been into having Magic Shows, and the other night he told Lisa and I to sit on the couch because he and Jordy were going to perform for us. Umm, I think he is just like his mommy when she was young and always wanted to perform. :) So, Lisa and I found our spots on the couch and waited to see what they were going to do, and below is the end result.... What a show it was. They are too funny!

Last, is a cute picture of Jordy with "his" Tee-Tee. Lisa has been asking me to come to the Chase Tower to have lunch with her, so on my day off last week Jordy and I headed dowtown to have lunch with her. He thought it was so cool to be in Tee-Tee's office and it even got better when she put the Wiggles on the computer for him...


1 comment:

  1. Carolines cake looks SOOOOO yummmy!!!
    Looks like you guys had fun at her party. Oh, and her kitchen is gorgeous!

    Andd must be nice for Lisa to wear whatever she wants to work.. MAN, i wish I could do that sooo bad! haha

    ReplyDelete