Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Been So Long.... Again!

Has it really been another month since I updated the Blog??? Life has been busy and tonight I finally decided to sit down and update a little on The Callison Family!

We are closing in on our last week of summer and on August 11th, my sweet Jayden starts First grade! There will definitely be many pictures from that day.

To start off with my Jordy turned three on July 9th and we celebrated in Wiggles fashion. In Phoenix, in July there are not many options for outside parties unless you are in the pool. So, that is exactly what we did. We celebrated with family and friends over at Nana's house and had a great time. I had a delicious cake made, homemade white chocolate lollipops in the Wiggles colors, and my girlfriend Kim from The Tomkat Studio added her expertise with the party decor. It was a great time and Jordy loved every minute of it.








1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT ALL!!!!!
    His cake turned out sooooo stinkin good!! LOVE IT!
    Love the little candy/cake table and the banner Kim made for you. I still want to see how his invite turned out!

    ReplyDelete