Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jayden's 1st Day Of Islands.... Let's Go Dolphins!

Today my baby started First grade and he did such an amazing job! I was so impressed at how confident he was and how "ready" he was to start his new school. Many of you know how shy and reserved Jayden usually is, but not today. He woke up ready to go and with no hesitations (unlike Mommy) about starting 1st grade. We all walked to the bus stop (including Nana) and before I knew it my baby skipped onto the bus and away he went. I can't even begin to say how proud I am of my Jayden. Way to go!

I waited all day for 3:45 to arrive, so I could pick him up at the bus stop. Did I mention I waited in the 110 degrees Arizona heat. That part was horrible, but it was all worth it when Jayden got off the bus with more smiles. He said he had a great day and made a friend to eat lunch with.

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Jayden!









1 comment:

  1. Im shocked, how is Jayden this old? He is getting too big, too fast! Yay for him though, what an exciting time. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete